A two page article titled De grote datarace: een rijbewijs voor de robotauto (the great data race – a driver license for the robot car) appeared in the Dutch national newspaper NRC (2 Sept. 2017) on the remaining challenges of selfdriving vehicles, featuring an interview with Dariu Gavrila of the Intelligent Vehicles group at TU Delft.
- Skiing & snowboarding with PhD students
- Mercy with the Robots (Article in Der Spiegel, 49 / 2017)
- No upcoming events at this time.
- “Efficient Deep Learning” proposal granted by Dutch Science Foundation NWO
- My two cents – on the debate about how (autonomous) vehicles and other road users (should) communicate (or not)