A two page article titled De grote datarace: een rijbewijs voor de robotauto (the great data race – a driver license for the robot car) appeared in the Dutch national newspaper NRC (2 Sept. 2017) on the remaining challenges of selfdriving vehicles, featuring an interview with Dariu Gavrila of the Intelligent Vehicles group at TU Delft.
- Presentation for German President Steinmeier
- Introduction Days – Vehicle Engineering Master Track – 3 & 4 September 2018
- Our paper on maneuvering target path prediction accepted at IJCV
- Dariu Gavrila is Area Chair at the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV)
- Skiing & snowboarding with PhD students