A two page article titled De grote datarace: een rijbewijs voor de robotauto (the great data race – a driver license for the robot car) appeared in the Dutch national newspaper NRC (2 Sept. 2017) on the remaining challenges of selfdriving vehicles, featuring an interview with Dariu Gavrila of the Intelligent Vehicles group at TU Delft.
- All 7 paper submissions to Intelligent Vehicles 2019 conference accepted
- EuroCity Persons Benchmark Goes Live
- First Workshop on Unsupervised Learning for Automated Driving (June 9-th, at IV’19 Conference)
- Presentation for German President Steinmeier
- Introduction Days – Vehicle Engineering Master Track – 3 & 4 September 2018