The Intelligent Vehicles group contributes to the Vehicle Engineering track of the Master in Mechanical Engineering.
Please note that after the academic year 2019 – 2020, the Vehicle Engineering track will be discontinued. Its associated courses will be re-structured and its content will be integrated in the new Master in Robotics, which is planned to start in the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Following courses are offered in 2019-2020 academic year by our group:
- ME41105 Intelligent Vehicles, 4 ECTS in Q2, instructors Prof. Dr. D. M. Gavrila and Dr. J. F. P. Kooij, FAQ
- ME41100 Vehicle Dynamics, 4 ECTS in Q3, instructor Dr. B. Shyrokau
- ME47030 3D Robot Vision, 4 ECTS in Q3, instructor Prof. Dr. D. M. Gavrila
- ME41025 Robotics Practicals, 3 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. J. F. P. Kooij
- ME 41116 Vehicle Dynamics B, 4 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. B. Shyrokau
- ME41000 Automotive Human Factors, 4 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. R. Happee