The Intelligent Vehicles group contributes to the Vehicle Engineering track of the Master in Mechanical Engineering.
We are in the process of restructuring the Vehicle Engineering track and integrating its content in a new Master in Robotics.
Following courses are offered in 2019-2020 academic year by our group:
- ME41105 Intelligent Vehicles, 4 ECTS in Q2, instructors Prof. Dr. D. M. Gavrila and Dr. J. F. P. Kooij, FAQ
- ME41100 Vehicle Dynamics, 4 ECTS in Q3, instructor Dr. B. Shyrokau
- ME47030 3D Robot Vision, 4 ECTS in Q3, instructor Prof. Dr. D. M. Gavrila
- ME41025 Robotics Practicals, 3 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. J. F. P. Kooij
- ME 41116 Vehicle Dynamics B, 4 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. B. Shyrokau
- ME41000 Automotive Human Factors, 4 ECTS in Q4, instructor Dr. R. Happee