A two page article titled De grote datarace: een rijbewijs voor de robotauto (the great data race – a driver license for the robot car) appeared in the Dutch national newspaper NRC (2 Sept. 2017) on the remaining challenges of selfdriving vehicles, featuring an interview with Dariu Gavrila of the Intelligent Vehicles group at TU Delft.
- 3rd ULAD workshop at IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium
- Mubariz Zaffar receives Outstanding Reviewer award from IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)
- Barys Shyrokau’s team wins Vincent Bendix Automotive Electronics Engineering Award
- Ewoud Pool receives Ph.D. Degree (June 7-th, 2021)
- Jork Stapel receives Ph.D. Degree (February 25-th, 2021)