A two page article titled De grote datarace: een rijbewijs voor de robotauto (the great data race – a driver license for the robot car) appeared in the Dutch national newspaper NRC (2 Sept. 2017) on the remaining challenges of selfdriving vehicles, featuring an interview with Dariu Gavrila of the Intelligent Vehicles group at TU Delft.
- Riender Happee appointed Professor in Motion Comfort in Automated Driving
- Workshop on End-to-End Autonomous Driving at CVPR 2023
- Workshop on Scene Representations For Autonomous Driving at ICLR 2023
- 3rd ULAD workshop at IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium
- Mubariz Zaffar receives Outstanding Reviewer award from IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)