Ph.D. students from the IV group from Delft and south-Germany at a joint Perception & Modeling workshop of (self) skiing and snowboarding in Ischgl, Austria.
- 3rd ULAD workshop at IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium
- Mubariz Zaffar receives Outstanding Reviewer award from IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)
- Barys Shyrokau’s team wins Vincent Bendix Automotive Electronics Engineering Award
- Ewoud Pool receives Ph.D. Degree (June 7-th, 2021)
- Jork Stapel receives Ph.D. Degree (February 25-th, 2021)