Mubariz Zaffar, PhD candidate in the Intelligent Vehicles group and 3DUU Delft AI Lab, receives an award Outstanding Reviewer for the IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L). This will be announced at the ICRA 2022 Award Ceremony, on May 26, 12:30-14:00 in Philadelphia. Congratulations Mubariz!
- Riender Happee appointed Professor in Motion Comfort in Automated Driving
- Workshop on End-to-End Autonomous Driving at CVPR 2023
- Workshop on Scene Representations For Autonomous Driving at ICLR 2023
- 3rd ULAD workshop at IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium
- Mubariz Zaffar receives Outstanding Reviewer award from IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)