Julian Kooij co-organizes the Second Workshop on Unsupervised Learning for Automated Driving on October 23-rd, 2020, at the Intelligent Vehicles Symposium 2020 (held online).
- 3rd ULAD workshop at IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium
- Mubariz Zaffar receives Outstanding Reviewer award from IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L)
- Barys Shyrokau’s team wins Vincent Bendix Automotive Electronics Engineering Award
- Ewoud Pool receives Ph.D. Degree (June 7-th, 2021)
- Jork Stapel receives Ph.D. Degree (February 25-th, 2021)